Fall Schedule to May 2015.
Courses are available to anyone wanting to access the teachings of Yoga. There are courses open for general interest- specifically the philosophy Living Your Yoga stream. Courses for folks who wish to become Yoga Teachers. Courses for Yoga Teachers who would like to deepen their training and earn the extra 300hrs to become 500hr qualified.
For the Teacher Training Stream, here's how it works:)
Complete these modules:
- LY1~ Bringing Yogic Principles to Life~ Starts Sept 16th, 2014
- LY2~ Exploring Yoga Philosophy~ November 4th 2014
- LY3~ Intro to Ancient Texts ~January 2015 (*300 req)
- Meditation (tba)~ likely November/December
- Anatomy for Yoga Teachers February 2015 (*300 req)
- Breathe Foundations (Pranayama) 2015- let me know if you need this module and we'll set something up.
BTT Intensives: Comprised of 10-hour days.
- Be The Teacher January 23, 24, 25, 26 (Both 200 and 300)
- Be The Teacher March 27, 28, 29, 30 (200hr- **)
- Be The Teacher May 22, 23, 24, 25 (300hr only)
- for 200hrs: All required modules must be completed before participating in the BTT Intensive. BTT Intensive weekends are the final module of your training.
- for the 300hrs: you can take the BTT without having necessarily completed all other modules, and certificate will be provided only after all requirements have been fulfilled.
- for the 300hr, there is the opportunity to complete up to 10 hours of mentoring time in the March 200hr BTT session.
Mentoring hours: 10 hours are available in March BTT session. Mentoring hours are built into the 300hr BTT component of curriculum and will also be available through 1x1 coaching, watching your class and in supported, group setting.
More details provided as we see how many are signed up for each course!